Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My First Post

This is Hawli and I am posting the first to get Mom started!
Coy and Tami are doing great. Coy is staying extremly busy with work and teaching. Tami is still working for April's Images and coaching tumbling as well. Coy and Tanya are busy with there 3 kids and living close which is so nice! Tyler and Hawli are expecting baby #2 any day now! Cody and Kacie are staying busy with little Layni!Colton is serving in the Macon Georgia Mission. He is LOVING every minute of it! Here are a few pictures we took before he left.

Kacie and Cody's little girl Layni turned 1 this past week!
Here are some fun pictures of the other grandkids! Snack Time!!!
Shyre and Kash playing in the water and Layni's birthday part. Looks like they are guilty of something doesn't it:)

5 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

Horray!!! You did it!! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Add me to your list!

cristall said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I only wish I had as much blog talent!!!
Your "little" family is growing fast and everyone is so dang cute! Thanks for sharing it with me!
Cristall

Coy said...

welcome to blog land. An entrance to a place from whence you can never return!!! haha.

Tanya Leigh said...

Yeehaw! This will be GREAT! I really love the guilty look on our little twin-cousins :) lol.

Julie Moore said...

Yeah for blogs!! What great pics of your WHOLE family!! What a great lookin' bunch! We sure love you all and miss you! Julie Moore